PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we may collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you,
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and,
- Provide you, in accordance with the preferences you have shared with us, with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
THE LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legal bases are:
- The fulfilment of our contract with you,
- For compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject,
- For our legitimate business interests,
- For processing based on your consent, which we obtained from you e.g. subscribing to a mailing list, entering a competition.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with third parties in certain circumstances. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information where required to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your Personal Data may be shared outside the EU. In such instances, appropriate safeguards are put in place to protect your Personal Data.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, restricted or deleted. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information below.
We will retain your Information for our records and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. This is generally a period of 6 years but in specific circumstances may be longer.
Following the expiration of the retention period, we will ensure that your data is securely deleted.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or phone us on 0873745362.